Fake it Until you can make it.

In his eyes, I could do no wrong.
With him gone, I feel like I can do no right.


I start to feel human. Wham... our anniversary.
Pick up for a few days. Slap... 8months since his passing on a Tuesday that went down in history for being awful.
Dust myself off. Karate chop...thanksgiving.

Gee, I'm excited to get through my birthday next week and then the mother of all moments... Christmas.


If you see me in public, you wouldn't know what I'm feeling. For the most part, I can get through my day. I come here, to this place, to let go of the ugly, hurt, sad, broken parts of my soul. I'm so thankful that I have this place.

Lindsey @ The Hill House  – (November 23, 2011 at 5:48 AM)  

Praying for you that you will feel his spirit and comfort all around you during this holiday season.

Amy  – (November 23, 2011 at 7:45 AM)  

I'm glad that you have this place where you can feel free to put into words the feelings and emotions you spend all day pushing down. Please know that there are lots of us here listening. And we love you.

Post a Comment