Solitude


Sometimes the body, mind and soul need nothing but solitude. That's what I gave myself yesterday.

I want to thank everyone for the email, texts, messages and phone calls yesterday. To have so many people thinking of me (and Scott) on what would have been our 8th wedding anniversary means more than I can express.
I got through yesterday and I'll find a way to get through the holidays that lay ahead.
Lots of positive changes coming. Changes that I've been resisting. In fact, a little bit of that needs tending to now.

Mommara  – (November 2, 2011 at 9:34 PM)  

Sending our love. ::hugs and warm cups of starbucks::

Nick  – (November 3, 2011 at 12:56 PM)  

I'm deeply touched by the photo; it is both beautiful and eloquent. May ever greater peace be yours, Brandi.

cindi b –   – (November 8, 2011 at 4:18 PM)  

I'm glad you are back writing. Hugs to you on your 8th Anniversary.

Post a Comment