Therapy

I found a little unexpected retail therapy on Sunday.

These totally awesome, totally comfy shoes.

On sale for 80%off and then $3 off that.
Only a few pairs left and one happens to be in my size.

A Christmas miracle in July.

We spent the day with some friends, both old and new, at the Milwaukee Zoo. We had such a fantastic time. So fantastic that even though I was there with two fellow photo junkies, I took very few pictures. You'll get to see the few I have right after I get off my lazy ass and download them.

Isn't it amazing how something as little as a hot new pair of shoes can make you feel better?
What have you found lately that's been your pick me up?

Amy  – (July 26, 2011 at 9:34 PM)  

Brandi, I'm seriously so happy that we got a chance to meet up today. You are a fabulous person! Next time let find a time to meet up for some shoe shopping. These are hot!

Anonymous –   – (July 27, 2011 at 12:28 AM)  

The Milwaukee Zoo is one of the best around,we try to get there every year.Great shoes,even better price.Shopping is one of my favorite ways to cheer up.Good idea.Stay happy,Love Nancy

Post a Comment