3 Years

I had Kate at a park that we've only been to a few times the other day.
Naturally, I had my camera.
I remembered being there with Scott sometime ago and searched out the photos.

It was our anniversary in 2008, almost 3 years ago.

I can't believe how big she's gotten.



Don't worry Baby Girl. Daddy will always be standing at the bottom to catch you. Even if you can't see him.

Amy  – (September 29, 2011 at 7:26 AM)  

Oh my gosh Brandi! Look how little she was! I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks!

Karen  – (September 29, 2011 at 2:04 PM)  

Dammit, Brandi! Here I am, scrolling through your post, admiring how big and grown up Kate is, and how much she's changed in three years. Then I get to the bottom and wham, your last comment hits me between the eyes. You're amazing.

Post a Comment