Love it!

While editing the photos from the zoo, I came across this picture of Kate. I couldn't help but crack up laughing.
She's so intent. So focused. So mature. And yet...

so very, much like a little girl.

Karen  – (September 2, 2011 at 12:13 PM)  

She is one of the most beautiful kids I've ever seen! And even though I've never met either of you, this photo just seems to capture her perfectly.

Auntie Blue –   – (September 2, 2011 at 4:58 PM)  

That's my girl!

Amy  – (September 2, 2011 at 8:39 PM)  

She only looks like that because she's realizing that blue moon ice cream is almond flavor. What kid likes that??

missy dappen  – (September 3, 2011 at 10:36 PM)  

A little girl?!? I had that same face, junk and all, after dinner tonight :-)

Missing and thinking of you all! xoxoxo

Post a Comment