Happy Birthday Dad

Today is my dad's birthday.

I won't tell you how old he is. I'm his favorite (don't tell my brothers) and I don't want to ruin a good thing.

Mom, Kate and I went shopping for Papa's presents at Target. I let Kate pick out most of them.

Dad really loved his purple toothbrush. The bag of raisins were a healthy, practical choice, along with the face lotion. Throw in a t-shirt and an itunes gift card (that one was my idea - you're welcome Dad) and we called it a success.

You can tell everyone was riveted.... or not.

It really was a great day spent with the family. I hope Dad enjoyed his day. We certainly enjoyed spending it with him.

BigDan  – (June 5, 2011 at 7:30 AM)  

Happy Birthday, Kirby!
Dan and Kath

Anonymous –   – (June 5, 2011 at 10:21 AM)  

What fun, random gifts!! haha And he and kate very obviously share a gene pool!! :) Happy birthday to Dad!!

Post a Comment