Slow down

Life for the Witt girls has been about 90mph for the entire month of June. There have been birthdays, parties, endless amounts of work, final preparations to get the house on the market, summer camp, dance classes, family drama, family moving... The list goes on and on.
This weekend is no exception. We've got a birthday party, a wedding, and a friends gig all on Saturday. Sunday brings Justin's birthday. I'm exhausted already but I'm really looking forward to it.

The camera battery is charged, the lenses are clean and ready, and the memory cards have been cleared and formatted. I'm ready.
What are your weekend plans?

Colleen  – (June 24, 2011 at 10:00 PM)  

I could have written this!! I feel the same way. We have E's dance recital tomorrow. Today was dress rehearsal. I am longing for a lounge at the beach day!

Mommara  – (June 24, 2011 at 10:09 PM)  

Celebrating our little man's 3rd birthday! Hope you guys have a great weekend. I was just telling someone about my e-love for you guys. Hope you guys are well.

Anonymous –   – (June 26, 2011 at 1:57 AM)  

I'm recuperating from our trip to Colorado.My girls think we are younger than we are for some reason,camping,hiking,walking all over.It was great,the weather was spectacular as were the mountains and sand dunes.Now Julie and Teagan are away and I get to chill by myself.Thank God.We have a birthday party too!Alot of birthdays in June.Have fun,Love Nancy

Post a Comment