Well that was fun

I sure did enjoy my few fleeting moments of peace, rest and happiness this weekend. I'm so angry that I even said something stupid like "I'm feeling pretty good". In my world that is a sure to turn things in the opposite direction. I totally jinxed myself.
I cursed at myself at 1am. Then again at 2am. Then 3am. By 4am, I was ready to hurt someone. By 5am, I said fuck it and got up. A day that starts by seeing every hour of the "night", is bound to be ultra fab. Le sigh...

Things on the other blog wrapped up today. After talking with Jay'me on Friday and Scott this afternoon it became apparent that things needed to end. Everyone just has too much on their plates, myself included. I'm sad. The idea was my brain child. I gave it a lot of love early but just couldn't maintain what it needed to be successful. And when things stopped being fun and started feeling like a job, it was time to throw in the towel. I guess I'll just have to share all of my creative genius (stop laughing) over here instead.

I tried all day long to amend the craptastic mood. I even made a trip to get ice cream with Kate. An ice cream trip where I almost took Kate's chocolate ice cream cone and shoved the gross, drippy, melty mess back at the pimply faced teenager that handed it to me. Seriously. It's 95 degrees please don't make the ice cream cone ahead of time. Handing a cone to someone in the drive thru window that melts, drips and leaves a mess on the ground before they can even get it in the car is just STUPID.

My grandmothers, and mother taught me that if you didn't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I guess I've already broken the rule but I'll stop now. Bitching about stupid, non-important crap, just isn't going to do anyone any good.
None of it matters anyways.

Grumpy Bitch - out

christine  – (June 6, 2011 at 11:59 PM)  

chin up sweetie, tomorrow will be better.

Anonymous –   – (June 8, 2011 at 10:34 PM)  

I am usually teary after reading your blogs but I had to laugh at the end of this one!

Post a Comment