When snuggles get in the way

Kate and I had a great afternoon and evening together. She helped in the yard. We made dinner together. There were what seemed like 100's of games of Memory, I lost most of the time. And then before bed, we started a game of chase.
That game of chase, is going to be my downfall. Junior Miss is still upstairs rolling around in her bed, singing songs, playing with her friends and making up stories. Normally, bedtime isn't a problem for her but tonight to get her to sleep I'm going to have to pull out all the stops. Back rubs and playing with her hair until she's calmed.
The photos, words and memory sharing will just have to wait. Can't say I'm too upset about that though.

How could I be?

BigDan  – (June 15, 2011 at 9:30 PM)  

She is absolutely beautiful.

Post a Comment