So loved

I've watched this about 20 times today. I want this back more than I've ever wanted anything before.
slide show
I would take it all back. The hours of medical attention, complex dressing changes, playing in human tendons. The struggles to do the most basic things. The hurt in my heart to see Scott be physically limited.
The only thing I don't want back, and the only reason I can get up in the morning, I know Scott is at rest finally. He no longer hurts. I can handle anything now.


My deepest appreciation to Mrs. Kara Schultz for taking these photos that mean so much to me. And for all my SPN girls, thanks for making it happen. I miss you all.

Kar  – (June 23, 2011 at 9:03 AM)  

watch it as much as you would like, I'm so happy to have given that to you, I was just thinking about this yesterday. Lots of hugs and coffee.

Sara –   – (July 3, 2011 at 10:14 PM)  

us SPNers miss you too. glad to hear you're doing okay!

Glinda  – (July 10, 2011 at 7:37 PM)  

We miss you too, but we're still here, and will always be here for you. Even if I'm posting about a week late.

Post a Comment