Dessert

I am in love with this face.

I am also in love with the fact that I took this photo in my house (I lovingly call it the Cave of Wonders) at 7:00pm. S12's dad was so wonderful to share his Nikon Speedlight SB 900. Which is camera geek for a very, very badass camera flash.
I'm going to make him a dessert in return. I am told his favorite dessert is german chocolate cake. A quick phone call to Grams, my source for all wonderful tried and true recipes (she's better than Betty Crocker), and I'm in business. I'm just hoping the cake wows him so he doesn't realize I haven't returned his flash.
Hopefully this will help with the nasty case of winter crazies that has taken a strong hold on everyone in my house. Can't find real sun... fake it with a big ass flash.

What dessert makes you forget your senses? Are you an apple pie bitch? Have a brownie obsession? Share with me, so I know how to properly bribe you all.

Scott  – (January 27, 2011 at 10:13 PM)  

I had Irish Carbomb Cupcakes once that blew my mind. I also had an outstanding apple pie once. Nice shot B!

Anonymous –   – (January 28, 2011 at 2:26 AM)  

I think German chocolate cake would do it for me.This time of year is so blaah I think everyone needs those special lights.This too will pass.Love Nancy

Sere  – (January 28, 2011 at 10:34 AM)  

What a cute pic! Glad you were able to play with the SB900, I love mine, it recharges soooo much quicker then other flashes and very easy to use for remote stuff. Not sure about my favorite dessert, but then you wouldn't have to bribe me, just ask :). Heading off to the DMV, fun, fun. Hugs to you all. Love ya.

Saskija  – (January 28, 2011 at 10:44 AM)  

Dessert bribes? Anything you'll deliver!

Colleen  – (January 28, 2011 at 10:46 AM)  

I love brownie sundaes!!!! So yummy. How you liking the speedlight? I've been thinking of looking into this.

Post a Comment