Puke

Nothing like bringing in the New Year with a stomach bug. Fortunatly it seems to only be attacking me (thank goodness for small favors).
I don't think I could handle it if this face was this sick.


2011 starting off with a bang...

Up North Amherdts!  – (January 3, 2011 at 8:43 AM)  

Hi Scott, Brandi and Kate.
Christmas over and New Year here.
I am missing it. It was a special year for me. I really wanted to enjoy it this year, not sure why it was different in my mind, but I am glad whatever triggered my mind to really enjoy it this year that the trigger was there. Our visit with Scott was so wonderful. I'm watching the blog and so glad Scott is home. It's got to be so healing to be with Kate. The pictures are so heart warming.
Keeping an I on you is so heartwarming too! As always-thank goodness for the internet and your blog Brandi.
Love and hugs, Gladys

Anonymous –   – (January 3, 2011 at 3:30 PM)  

I hope you feel better soon & nobody else gets it.

Tiffanie

Anonymous –   – (January 3, 2011 at 10:11 PM)  

Feel better brandi!

Glinda  – (January 4, 2011 at 11:38 AM)  

Feel better soon! Piper also started NYE puking, so we feel that pain. =/

Anonymous –   – (January 4, 2011 at 12:15 PM)  

Hi guys. I sure hope you're feeling better by now Brandi and that "the puke" hasn't hit Scott or Kate. It's been a while since you've posted...has me concerned. Well, I'm thinking of you guys and sending good thoughts and well wishes your way. Ann

Post a Comment