A list of sorts

Some random tidbits from over the weekend.

I suck at Scrabble.

These cupcakes might change your life. I'm pretty sure the frosting alone could create peace in the middle east.

The movie Up is quite possibly the saddest movie ever. And I've seen Beaches and Steel Magnolias.

My kid doing a Michael Jackson impression is pretty hysterical.

Monopoly City is a pretty fun game, even when Kara kicks ass.

I need a break. This wasn't clickable but it's true. Hoping to find some peace for a few hours tomorrow. Not much that can be done on MLK's birthday anyways.

I didn't take a single photo all weekend long. I feel bothered by this.

I don't understand Glee and I can't watch American Idol.

Some random things about me. Tell me something random about you.

Up North Amherdts!  – (January 16, 2011 at 10:13 PM)  

Brandi - I can't (I have tried) watch Glee either! I was glad to read that - I felt like there must be something wrong with me!
I also went through a lump-mass,although I was 40, it was ok and I have had mam's ever since religiously and I am 63 now with no recurrence. I usually have to have an ultrasound everytime, because it is still there and it needs the ultrasound to make sure there is nothing behind it! It was all very scary. So I am glad it all went for you.
Ok that's my randomness for you. Hope you are resting. Love G

Anonymous –   – (January 16, 2011 at 10:27 PM)  

I don't get the attraction to Glee either.I have an aversion to clowns.I am tired of people telling me I have to text and get an Ipod.Lets all vent and get rid of our pissy mood.Love Nancy P.S. I know you must be tired,you've had alot to deal with.I am thinking of you.

Anonymous –   – (January 16, 2011 at 10:33 PM)  

ohmydear! Glee is fabulous! Everyone should start from the first episode...you will most likely become addicted. It is very cheesey, but is incredibly hilarious and has excellent music. But I agree about American Idol...can't get into it :) Have an excellent week Witt family!

Anonymous –   – (January 17, 2011 at 2:58 PM)  

So mine is way off topic there will be no list, tidbits of this or that just a straight to the point comment.

Brandi, Scott and Kate,
Brandon went to a church camp this weekend. When he came home last night, well actually after he napped. he comes to me and says Mom you will never guess what i did this weekend. Now if you truly know my son or his father for that matter, this is a scary statement. Especially seeing how this was a co-ed camp of 13-18 yr olds form 5 different churches all of different areas. Sorry back to the point. I ask what (with fear of course). He says I prayed for someone and you will never guess who. Of course I say who. he says Scott. I said how nice son. he proceeds to tell me that they were asking the group if there was someone in need of prayer and no one was saying anything and that Scott went through his mind, so he spoke up. Saying that he couldn't remember what exaclty Scott was going through, so he stuck to what he knew. Scott had been in and out of the hospital, was losing weight and had been fighting for a long time. So Scott a group of 13-18 yr old children/ teens/ kids however you want to refer to them all said a special prayer this weekend. One kid knows you and 100's prayed for you.
With Love Sara

Post a Comment