Wants vs. Needs

I want a grande passion tea lemonade sweetened.
I need a grande non-fat, no whip cinnamon dolce every am.

I want a landscaper named Juan that wears white sleeveless t-shirts and manicures my lawn while showing off his David Beckham like physique.
I need a little help from friends, and neighbors to chip in when they can.



I want a calibrated macbook pro.
I need a basic pc that will connect to the internet.

I want a personal trainer.
I need to be personally accountable for getting my lazy ass up and doing more.



I want a new wardrobe.
I need to rock what I've got, donate the clothes that will never fit again.

I want my Grams homemade (with the right vanilla) chocolate cake.
I need to tell my Grams that I love and appreciate her.



I want a week in my happy place.
I need a day trip to my happy place.

I want a maid.
I need to get organized.


What is your want or need?

Anonymous –   – (January 13, 2011 at 11:28 PM)  

I want world peace and a million dollars,how's that.Nancy

Anonymous –   – (January 14, 2011 at 3:36 PM)  

That first photo is *outstanding* - I love it!

Christine

Anonymous –   – (January 14, 2011 at 3:37 PM)  

I want to start drinking tea because it's "healthier" but I think i need that cinnamon dolce you mentioned...or maybe a skinny no whip triple white mocha??
-ellie
also, yes, world piece and a million dollars would be nice. and here's a late thanks from us for xmas gifts :) hope you enjoyed yours!

Colleen  – (January 14, 2011 at 8:51 PM)  

Hmmm, I never think of me so this is hard for me. pathetic, huh? My want is uninterrupted sleep for a night!

Post a Comment