Contest Time - hints

What? Too hard of a contest?

A few hints -
I used profanity.
I'm mad at her.


I enlisted help.



New guesses can be posted here.

Anonymous –   – (June 19, 2010 at 5:51 AM)  

Cat got stuck in the couch. But, you didn't know where she was stuck so you had to tear the room apart to find her ---------- OR ------------ You left Katie alone in the living room for 1 minute more than you should have (or just 1 minute) and life happened!

Anonymous –   – (June 19, 2010 at 5:54 AM)  

Oh, I forgot -- how can I get credit if you don't know who the heck posted it?!? Above cat/Katie comment was posted by Unc, of course!

Anonymous –   – (June 19, 2010 at 2:35 PM)  

Becky cat did something out of her litter box?? alli

Nick  – (June 19, 2010 at 3:43 PM)  

"Pawed" the remote under the furniture.

Anonymous –   – (June 20, 2010 at 10:54 AM)  

Mouse? Possibly chipmunk?

Post a Comment