Dear Waiting,

I'm sorry Waiting but you and I just don't see eye to eye anymore. I used to find you refreshing every once in awhile.
Like on my 12th birthday, waiting for my little gaggle of girlfriends to come over and roller skate with me in my parents basement, that was fun.
Or before Kate was born. Waiting, you really out did yourself then. We had parties and games. I got to do tons of shopping (my favorite source of therapy) and make lots of plans. That was phenomenal. I think that was when our relationship hit it's peak.

But now Waiting, we're just not in sync. It's not you, it's me. I'm busy, I'm passionate, I'm a little high-strung. Having to be passive just doesn't work for me anymore.

So, I'm sorry Waiting but you and I simply have to break-up. It's going to be tough getting over you but I'll manage somehow. Please don't hate me.

Sincerely,
Impatient Brandi

*******************************
Scott's MRI which turned out to be a CT-scan went off without a hitch but we don't have the result as of yet.
Dr. Jacobs was stuck at a neighboring hospital for an emergency and canceled his days appointments at Rush. Rather than sit around the hospital waiting for his return like the deranged stalkers that we are, we opted to come home and wait for his call like normal people.

We're beginning to feel like we won't hear anything until morning. Which, honestly, has Scott and I both a little on edge. We're both sure that things are fine but we get so ramped up to hear the news immediately that to now go overnight without the reassurance we crave is a little unsettling.

You'll hear from me again, when I know something. Thanks again for the calls, texts, emails, and comments with well wishes. We love them and can't get enough of them. Send more, send more.

********************************

Why in the world do I always forget the second "n" in beginning? Every freaking time. I know how to spell it and say it correctly in my head while I'm typing but for some strange reason I have a freaky aversion to typing it correctly.

Beginning, beginning, beginning, beginning, beginning....

Please tell me I'm not the only one with a quirk like this?
Anyone... Bueller? Bueller?

Anonymous –   – (June 16, 2010 at 5:53 AM)  

Quirk: I often write the number 4 when I am trying to write the letter f...why? I don't know. Feel normal now? I'll catch up with you later about the serious stuff, but my 4/f should tie you over for now.
hugs to all,
alli

Post a Comment