Someone is Old

And it's not me! Yippeeee!

Had a very quiet day today. The horribly crappy weather ruined what plans I had for Scott's celebration. So Scott and Kate rested, watched Beauty and the Beast and hung out inside until dinnertime.
I slaved in the kitchen making my husband his damn peach pie. *Kidding* I love baking and I don't do it nearly often enough. So I whipped up some of my Grandma's homemade pie crust, a peach pie and then Grandma's famous chocolate pie, topped with homemade from scratch whip cream, of course.
I'm feeling mighty fat just from the nibbling and taste testing I did.

Scott enjoyed being King for the day. Thank you Grandma for making a handsome price his crown.

We enjoyed some yummy food with the family.

And as usual, the birthday "boy or girl" doesn't get to open his or her presents. Kate is more than helpful with that.


All in all, a nice way to spend a birthday. Trying to get everyone in bed early tonight. It's going to be a long day at Rush tomorrow.
Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes for Scott. He enjoyed all of them.

Anonymous –   – (June 8, 2010 at 10:15 PM)  

Happy birthday Scott-love Alison and the whole fam!

Anonymous –   – (June 8, 2010 at 11:08 PM)  

Happy Birthday Scotty,
I love you,
Jay'me

I loved seeing the face painting blog and I'm soo happy it was enjoyed.

Post a Comment