Mornin'- Time for a Healthy Breakfast

Just a quick little update of sorts this morning.
Scott is feeling better (at least he was yesterday and he hasn't called me yet this morning so I'm feeling hopeful).

Spent yesterday evening at Justin's birthday party. More time sitting on family deck surrounded by good people and delicious food.

A few thoughts floating in my head this morning.

"Happy Anniversary" to Justin and Kara.

Hugs, love, prayers and happy thoughts for my Grams this morning and she goes under the knife for a very, very complex ankle/foot surgery. If you guys wouldn't mind saying a few kind words for her I would appreciate it.

Jillian Michaels is an evil bitch.
I workout every morning. Sadly, I'm confined to my bedroom and whatever OnDemand TV has on their exercise channel. This morning I picked a Jillian Michaels program that now has me doubting my sanity and longing for the freedom to go outside and ride my bike or walk. You know, something where I can slack off and slow down without some TV trainer yelling at me with the abs and arms that I'm so working towards.
I hate you Jillian Michaels for pushing me as far as I can go. Oh and thanks, I need it.

Kate is already stirring in bed so I need to get my stinky butt in the shower.

Bring it on Monday. I'm ready for whatever you throw at me.

Anonymous –   – (June 28, 2010 at 12:06 PM)  

I hate Jillian Michaels too!!! It's like she is trying to kill me!! I tried her 30 day shred & I couldn't even walk down my stairs it was so painful!

Tiffanie

Post a Comment