Almost Forgot

I can't believe I almost forgot to share this photo here. If we're friends on Facebook you've already seen it but you haven't heard the story.


Is Kate missing something important?
No, I did not let my child leave the house without pants at the end of February in the Chicagoland area.
She had on pants, boots and socks when we left the house. While I was loading up the snow blower to get it repaired Kate thought she was going to walk on a little patch of ice. It wasn't ice but rather a soupy, sloppy mess of ice, snow, slush.
Big, frozen mess all the way up to the middle of her thigh.
Remove the pants, load her in the car and head home.

The addition of the pink hat, that strangely makes her look like Tom Hanks in the running forever scenes of Forest Gump, was completely Kate's doing.
My kid has mad style.

Scott's exhausted but breathing better today. I'm exhausted and was never breathing poorly. Kate is well... running around the house in a pink leotard, three ponytails and her new "ballerina" shoes.

Typical day at the Witt's.

Post a Comment