Attack of the germs

I'm surrounded. Kate and Scott are both sick. No worries, I've got plenty of gloves, Kleenex (for Kate), Lysol, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial wipes.

Kate appears to just have a cold. Scott, well... who knows. His temp tells me something, I'm guessing a flair up from the osteomyelitis.

It's not slowing us down much. Scott and I went to our favorite Chinese restaurant with some friends on Friday night. We had a great time, even if it got cut a little short. Kate spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's again. That's where her cold decided to make itself known. Sorry Mom. Thanks for being an awesome grandmother and sleeping on the floor next to my sick baby.
Yesterday afternoon we spent visiting with my uncle LaVerne and aunt Lynn. They drove out from Iowa again, just to hang out with us. They're awesome. It was a great visit and nobody seemed to care that Scott dozed off while the rest of us chatted around him in his room.

I'm predicting a quiet Sunday at home for the Witt's. We will see though. Life is too short to not make time for doing the things you really want to do.

Colleen  – (February 13, 2011 at 8:02 AM)  

Sorry your crew is sick! Hope you get to enjoy some of Sunday.

BigDan  – (February 13, 2011 at 7:23 PM)  

Give us a call if you need anything checked out.
Love you guys.
Dan

Post a Comment