Yeah for me

Sometimes I get to do some pretty awesome things.

I'll get to step away from the medical, from the care giving, from the snotty nose, from the stresses of life.

I can step away and stand on top of a 60,000 square foot building. I get to look over the world and get some perspective.

Being on a job site is almost like flying for me. There is so much going on that your brain simply must silence those nagging thoughts.

You can't find yourself distracted while perched on top of a piece of steel. A tiny safety cable is the only thing blocking your fall.

If I was up here really working I would be tethered to a safety cable but since I'm just the photographer I wear muddy boots and get as close to the edge as I can. Pushing the limits, getting dirty and enjoying every second of it.

Even in darkness you must search for the ray of hope.

That ray will fill your soul. Restoring faith and hope. I'm so lucky to still have a piece of my professional life to go "home" to. It's just one of the many pieces of me.

Colleen  – (February 18, 2011 at 8:32 AM)  

Gorgeous!!! You have some mad skills B!

BigDan  – (February 18, 2011 at 2:27 PM)  

Nice shots. Hope you guys are doing well. kath and I are going to be doing some serious cooking this weekend and we'll try to get out there next week or so.

Love you guys!

Kim  – (February 18, 2011 at 5:20 PM)  

These pictures make me anxious, please step away from the ledge. Great captures, can't wait to see it when it is done.

Post a Comment