This is me

I was a "working" girl today. No, not like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. But rather as a building construction, photographer liaison.
I don't get to "work" that often and really nobody (including myself) really understands what it is I do when I "work".
My job today included taking pictures. As I wandered around taking pictures of this building I strolled past these mirrored elevators.
While waiting for the doors to open (so I could photo the inside) I laughed at myself.
Here it is not quite 8am. I'm part way into my day, coffee in hand, camera bag strapped on and 50 shots into my first SD card of the day.

This is me.

Jeans, boots, make-up on, coffee in hand.
This is me.

Multi-tasking, studying, organizing, photo taking.

It's just who I am.

I LOVE prairie grasses. You guys known this. You learned it here and here.
Today last years prairie grasses were coated in about 3 inches of ice from our ice storm last night.

The ice was outstanding. I didn't get much time to take "me" pictures. I was taking pictures of rusting metal

and effervescence on brick.

That's ok though. Bricks, and metal are part of me too.


Status quo at the Witt house. Kate is wild, wicked smart, rambunctious. Scott is running a fever, short of breath, not eating, feeling like crap and enjoying every second of playing with his daughter and laughing at stupid jokes.

Be who you are... all of who you are.

Kim  – (March 1, 2011 at 10:06 AM)  

yum coffee.. must get more coffee. Are you in a harley store? Looks like it I am glad these are pictuers of you standing on another ledge.Hugs to Scott and Kate, well and you too :)

PS damn you are skinny

Brandi  – (March 1, 2011 at 2:57 PM)  

Good eye Kim. That is a Harley store. I've got our bike and sidecar all picked out.

ps I'm not skinny, those mirrors are awesome. I wanted to take them home with me.

Post a Comment