Mud

Remember yesterday I was talking about getting muddy? I was out on the job site again today and it was worse than Wednesday.

Look at Tim's boots. Aren't they glorious? Slipping and sliding everywhere.

I don't know why but I'm slightly obsessed with this shot. But I am.

This guy, he was totally showing off his mad steel skills. Throwing sparks everywhere while I happily snapped away. He only gave me the side eye when I got too close. These construction guys are real wimps.

And for those of you that are ready to climb out of the mud pit.


Kate couldn't wait to get home from school and climb up with her dad. She was an overly emotional mess today for some reason and just wanted her daddy.

Some days she's such a girly girl, sparkly shoes and all.

The opposite of her mud loving, hard hat wearing mama.

missy dappen  – (February 19, 2011 at 2:41 PM)  

Awesome on-site pics, Brandi! Can I have a sliver of your talent, please?

Hugs and kisses to you all!

Post a Comment