Sniff,sniff

I smell trouble on the horizon. All my spidey senses are tingling. I hate when I get this feeling. It disrupts my otherwise cheery Prozac filled life. Huh? What? Never mind.

No, seriously. Scott's doing that thing he does when things start to unravel. Right now there is nothing concrete. It's nothing more than a series of small incidents and a general feeling. I'm watching Scott very closely. If his punk-ass tries anything sketchy, I'm going to be on top of it like white on rice.
It's odd though, I've felt calmer, less stressed, less frazzled and more connected the last couple days though. Almost peaceful.

Yes, I'm strange. Please don't judge me.

I'm feeling particularly bizarre tonight. It might have something to do with the coffee I had at 730pm. Kate spent the night at grandma and grandpa's so I could tend a wake this evening. I wanted to honor a good man. A man that came from an Irish immigrant family, struggled, fought and worked hard to carve out a successful life for his family. There aren't too many more of these types of men out there. He'll be missed. May his family find whatever it is their hearts need in this moment.

Kim  – (February 10, 2011 at 10:03 AM)  

(((hugs))) Prayers for Scott, let me know if I can help!

Post a Comment