Poor Katie

Poor Junior Miss. She has a cold. Can you tell?

She's such a little trooper. She just keeps wiping/blowing her nose.

Occasionally asking me "Mommy, the drips just keep coming out. Why won't it turn off?"

She only decorated two cookies before the "bless you's" (sneezes in Kate lingo) and sniffles got in her way.

I feel so bad for her. It still appears to be just a cold.

I hope it stays that way. If she sleeps well she'll get to go to her Valentines party at school tomorrow. It's all she can talk about.

Lots of hugs, snuggles and two entire boxes of Kleenex. Grammy and Papa came for dinner. Scott... continues.

BigDan  – (February 14, 2011 at 7:58 AM)  

She's beautiful, red nose or not...

Colleen  – (February 14, 2011 at 8:49 AM)  

Oh, her poor little nose!!! I hate seeing them sick.

Thanks for your comments. Love your ideas and I am going to try that about the pillow. : )

Post a Comment