Contest Update

So far - no winner.

I'll give you a hint - it's black and we've been waiting for it for a long time.

First correct guess gets a Visa gift card.

Who wants it?
Just leave your best guess in the comments section.


*Disclaimer - Visa does not know me. They did not. sponser this contest. This contest prize was purchased with my own hard earned money and not part of a agreement with Visa. - end legal bullshit*

Anonymous –   – (May 27, 2010 at 10:04 AM)  

scotty's new wheelchair!
alli

Scott  – (May 27, 2010 at 10:46 AM)  

Yeah...I think Alli wins. But I'll say a new hockey stick. Go Blackhawks!

Craig –   – (May 27, 2010 at 11:22 AM)  

JJ from Good times?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v19PpD5uqL0

Anonymous –   – (May 27, 2010 at 12:40 PM)  

Darn it I missed the blog that said there was a contest. I would have guessed with Ali. Sara

missy dappen  – (May 27, 2010 at 5:59 PM)  

I hope, for Kate's sake, it's a pony.

Speaking of pets, what are the chances my dog, Charlie, can be part of the festivities this weekend? He wants to meet Lucky Flens. :)

Anonymous –   – (May 27, 2010 at 6:01 PM)  

Salamander??? You know they hibernate/freeze without croaking half the year and are very elusive.... Well worth the wait, ask RRR.
You didn't say if was alive or inanimate but If it is the wheel chair can we name it? SALLY
Jay'me

Post a Comment