Oh Me Oh My!

What a fantastic day! I cannot say enough about how grateful Scott, Kate, and I are for having all of you come share the day with us.

I have lots to say but no energy to write it with. I've got photos pouring in (thank you, keep them coming). Here are two from the roughly 200 photos on my camera.

I chose these because I think they best capture the true meaning of today.
Love, happiness and family.

Thank you all for being a part of our family.


From every dark and stormy rain cloud comes a spectacular rainbow. At the end of that beautiful rainbow is a glistening pot of gold. Embrace the gold, let it feed your soul.

Anonymous –   – (May 31, 2010 at 9:35 AM)  

Wish we could have been there. Mom and Dad said it was a lot of fun and a lot of people showed up. We could have done with some slave labor ourselves. Talk soon.
The now Minnesota Nortons

Amy –   – (May 31, 2010 at 7:37 PM)  

Great pics! Thanks again! I had such a wonderful time! And met so many wonderful people! Hope you all are recovering well from the crazy weekend! :)

Anonymous –   – (May 31, 2010 at 10:13 PM)  

We had a great time,so glad the weather co-operated.It was wonderful to see all of you.Love Nancy,Gary and Teagan

Post a Comment