Time Suck

Ummm... yeah... so I have a confession (or 20) to make.
First I'm wicked jealous that many of my friends are out seeing Hawnkefunk tonight.
Check them out here
My only solace is that they will be playing in my backyard on the 30th for


Second, I spent entirely too much time this evening learning some html code so I can do cool things like
I NEED this

Third, when I wasn't learning cool html I was editing a few photos from our fun time with Scott L yesterday. This still needs more "play" but it makes me smile.


And now sadly it is way past my bedtime.
We've had a very long, very exhausting week. I'm hoping for a calm weekend. We 3 Witt's need it.

*crossing fingers that the html class works*

Unknown  – (May 8, 2010 at 11:56 AM)  

Nice work on the fancy HTML. Someday you'll have to teach me.

Anonymous –   – (May 8, 2010 at 3:51 PM)  

Ummmm yeah the lens is drool worthy! I still want my waterproof camera and I want a larger telephoto lens, my 70-200mm doesn't cut it when I'm eagle watching or trying to do sport photography stuff.

I took a website design class that taught me all about code until my eyes blurred and watered. I then just decided to get Dreamweaver to make things easier LOLs. Hope you had a good nights sleep and that your weekend is calm so far.
Happy Mother's Day!
Love ya!
Sere

Post a Comment