S-U-C-C-E-S-S That's The Way We Spell Success

The garage sale was super fab. Made a few bucks, met quite a few nice people, many of them neighbors and most importantly I cleared out a bunch of stuff from my house! Yipppeee! I'm one happy lady.

It's nice to have that done and out of the way. It clears space (literally and figuratively) and makes way for plans for .......

Things are jumping into place. I'm super excited.
Hoping that none of us Witts are sick for the big show. I always get some type of bug when I travel and this time even my good deed didn't get me a free pass.
We're doing everything we can to keep Scott far, far away from my germies.

Three of my bestest girly friends have birthday's this week. Allison, Saskija and Jen are all 29 again. Let's all wish them Happy Birthday! Love Ya Girls!

I can see my future and it involves, sleep, cough medicine and a kick ass party in 8 days!

Anonymous –   – (May 23, 2010 at 11:16 PM)  

Thanks for the shoutout B! Loved our weekend, next time we're going together!
love ya,
alli

Post a Comment