Sick of It?

So I hate to bore you all with more bragging on my kid but I have to.


My kid can write.... well kind of....
This is Kate's first attempt at writing. Her daddy and I are so proud of her. It has also caused me to spiral into a great depression because how in the world do I have a child that can write.
Um... hello... I'm only 24. Shush.... don't ruin it for me....

Ok, ok, I'll stop gushing on my kid, for tonight anyways.

Anonymous –   – (May 11, 2010 at 7:14 PM)  

Wow!!! So proud of Kate! Let me know if you need more tracing sheets...I have a program that makes them at work so I can make it say anything...yep, anything....we can teach your daughter to write anything........like, her NAME...gosh, I hope you guys weren't thinking of anything inappropriate. :)

Jenn (and Steve and Carter)

BigDan  – (May 11, 2010 at 10:02 PM)  

you'll be talking about your baby girl for as long as you have breath! she's a charmer!!!

Post a Comment