Her Second Birthday

We spent the day at the park again.

This time she ran circles around all of us.


Enjoyed a wonderful dinner with the family at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Look at that cake Grandma made.


A letter to the birthday girl.


My Darling Katherine,

The years just keep getting better. You're growing, changing, becoming more you. Every moment I spend with you is exceptional even when you're challenging me.

You have such spunk and personality. Always so sure of what you want.
Willing to take risk if you think the reward is great enough. But, cautious enough to slow down and evaluate every situation.

Your smile and laughter bring such joy to my heart. I can hardly believe that I am lucky enough to be your mother.

I look forward to all the years we have ahead. There is still so much for us to share.
Being your mom is my greatest accomplishment and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I love you Baby Girl!
Mommy

Anonymous –   – (May 6, 2010 at 9:05 PM)  

Happy Birthday Kate! Rod, Esthermae, Alison and the rest of the crew

Post a Comment