Let The Fall Photos Begin

We had a blast at the tractors for charity event on Saturday.
Mom and Dad joined us as did Kristen, S12, Brandon and Ethan.
Here's some photos of the day in no particular order....

This would be all of us staring at the pumpkin launcher. This giant cannon shot pumpkins at a car. It was awesome!



We could have stayed there all day but Kristen insisted on going on the pumpkin train. Forcing the kids to go with her.

My apologies to my Aunt Lynn but here's a tractor that my Uncle LaVerne should own. It was beautiful.


Even Brandon liked it.




They had a great petting zoo. They kept the animals a little too hungry in my opinion but we managed to fend them off.

This horsey had one blue eye and one brown eye. He was very cute but very snippy. I had to channel my Grandpa Jake and give him a little horsey discipline. I miss you Papa Jake. I can't look at my Katie without seeing you in her eyes.
This goat was so sweet. He literally snuggled me. He got to be big spoon.



Dad and Scott really enjoyed watching us safely on the other side of the fence.

On our way out we hit the giant corn crib.
Scott and Ethan got buried.


After some prompting from Kristen, I got in on the corn crib action.
As an aside, how awesome is Kristin's hat? I wanted to steal it off her head all day.

Boy am I glad Kristen convinced me to climb in. Kate and I had a blast.



Thanks Mom for taking so many wonderful pictures.

BigDan  – (September 21, 2010 at 8:52 AM)  

lOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT TIME!

Scott  – (September 21, 2010 at 11:04 AM)  

The pumpkin canon was FREAKIN' AWESOME! And great pictures B. I love the photos of Brandon.

Post a Comment