Wordless Wednesday - You Stink

Over on the other blog (where there is a contest going on) it was my turn to post. Not a big deal, except today is Wordless Wednesday. Meaning, I couldn't drone on and on about what my photo meant, or how I went about getting it.

Do you know how hard it is for me to not "talk"? Seriously, tragically painful. Luckily (for me, not you) I get to come here and share my thoughts.

Kate and I started our day off with some light work duties, a coffee with a dear friend that I've been missing, and then a quick stop at the store. I had a vision in my head of what I wanted to take a photo of today.
This truck is behind a closed gate at a local driving range, batting cages, mini-golf place.

This morning the gates were locked and there were no signs posted with the hours of operation. Thinking my plans for the "perfect" photo were thwarted, we came home and worked on plan B.
I took about 100 shots, including a few candids of Kate that were quite cute. During naptime, I took the SD photo card out of my camera and put it in to my computer and got the following message.

Reader Failed. SD card corrupt.

What?
Some curse words later, I gave up and moved onto other things.

After nap, Kate and I went out to get a new SD card and a much needed coffee. Driving home, I noticed the gates to the driving range were open.

SCORE!

Total redemption. Thankfully, I had everything I needed in the car.

Junior Miss, just loves "helping". I just love having her with me.



I think she knows if she "helps" then she gets a turn with the camera.

She's a smart one.

Scott spent the day recovering from the boys night he had on Tuesday. Thanks Josh, Mark, Rob and Dan for coming over and entertaining Scotty for awhile. An even bigger thank you for cleaning up after yourselves. So nice to not come down to a trashed house. A trashed husband I can deal with but dishes... dishes kill me.

BigDan  – (September 9, 2010 at 7:34 AM)  

Nic pic! Glad you had the chance to get it!

Scott  – (September 9, 2010 at 11:11 AM)  

Outstanding photos B. And what a treat to have K helping out. I might have to enlist E on some of my futures excursions.

Brandi  – (September 14, 2010 at 6:43 AM)  

Thanks Boys!
K has become quite the little helper. Yesterday she screamed bloody murder in the backseat because she saw a purple flower. She wanted to me to pull over so she could take a photo of it.
I have created a monster, and I love it!

Post a Comment