Life as a 3 Year Old

Kate has recently become obsessed with taking pictures with my camera and she's gotten quite good. She wanted to show you all some of her favorite things.

This is bunny. Don't ask why she wanted to share bunny, she never really plays with bunny but here he is.

This is Uniqua from the Backyardigans tucked saftely in the baby stroller.

These are all her snuggly things. Snuggly Land is my favorite place to play with Kate. Usually, she makes you be a baby taking a nap while she's the mommy making a cake and doing the dishes. I get 10 minutes to lay amongst the soft things and let someone wait on me for a change. It's heaven!

Today Kate played with her dry erase wall cling. She would like you to meet her friend Kada.

Kada and I had to take a picture together as well.
You'll notice my sweaty brow and running pants. This is a direct result of my daughter holding on to my 2nd most prized possession. I must be ready to run.

Kada is ready for her close up, as taken by Katie

as taken by me.

I've taken the liberty of labeling all her body parts. I did this because my 3 year old told me I had to. She wants everyone to "know all the parts". Who am I to argue with that?

Kate wanted to label the picture with Kada's name. Not bad considering I didn't help her at all.


The simple life. More precious than anything.

Anonymous –   – (September 8, 2010 at 8:03 AM)  

I have hundreds of pictures of Delaney's camera 'talent' stored in an album on my shutterfly account. I plan, this Christmas, to make a book out of it for her so she can have the memory of all the pictures she took of...herself :) Love the pictures Kate, good job!

CKO

Post a Comment