Yelling

Driving home from a long day at Rush. Kate is in her seat kicking me in the back, Scott is trying desperatly to stay awake and I'm lamenting about a numb ass (which was rather rude considering Scott's ass is always numb). I flip the channel on the radio station and Kate says....
"Mama, who's this?"
"It's Led Zeplen"
"Wed Zepwen?"
"Yes, honey, Led Zeplen."
"What's his name?"
Scott answers - "His name is Robert."
"Wobewt?"
Scott again - "Yes Robert."
"Mama, why he yelling?"

Good question Katie, very good question.

Nick  – (September 24, 2010 at 11:03 AM)  

Hear that? That’s the sound of a vintage icon being reduced to dust by the laser-sharp objectivity and crystal-clear innocence of a child. Damn kids!!!!

Brandi  – (September 24, 2010 at 11:47 PM)  

Hi Revy Nick! How have you been?
Kate has quite the musical ear but she can be corrupted. She'll listen to AC/DC because "Papa listens to it".
Just don't turn on Miley Cyrus around Kate. She will full on scream until it's turned off. I'm so proud of her.
Be well.

Colleen  – (September 25, 2010 at 12:18 PM)  

Hi! Just saw your comment on my blog - thanks! You know I've been blog stalking you since you added yours to your sig on the nest!! (well I guess that's bump!)

Post a Comment