Sweet Sunday

Another long, but beautiful weekend at the WWW.
I have about 2.5million photos to share with you but for tonight I'll share just two.

Took this beautiful, sparkly little girl on a girl date with her Auntie Blue and Grandma.


Dressing Kate up in her most princess worthy outfit so we could spend the morning watching the Disney Princess' ice skate.

Kate spent her time like this


I'll share some more photos with you tomorrow. I'm feeling a tiny bit "hung over" from the snow cones, cotton candy, pretzel, popcorn, hot dog extravaganza.

Hoping everyone had at least one moment this weekend that took there breath away.
I am so lucky I had more of those moments this weekend than I can possibly remember.
A breathless, beautiful, weekend that has left me feeling centered, loved and whole once again. I am so grateful.

BigDan  – (September 13, 2010 at 5:58 PM)  

What a gorgeous picture of Katie (is there any other kind?)

Brandi  – (September 14, 2010 at 6:38 AM)  

@BigDan- I thank you and so does K. We were just talking about needing to have you guys out.
K has also requested to borrow Lucky so she can show me how she can take care of a puppy. That kid will do anything for a dog. :)

xoxo,
B

Post a Comment