Bits and Pieces

The weather people are talking about some measurable snow coming our way.

The pittance we got the yesterday wasn't enough to quench the "Give me snow now!" beast that is living inside me. I will admit I made sure I knew where my snow boots were this afternoon. I also located and tried on Kate's snow pants and coat because I can't go outside and play photo queen (read nut job) without Kate.

Kate is in love with Christmas music. We listen to it all the time. She sang "We wish you a merry christmas" to me yesterday for my birthday instead of Happy Birthday. I spent most of the day trying (unsuccessfully) to teach her that it's "Holly Jolly Christmas" and not "Lolly Dolly Twismas".

I have about 50 percent of our holiday shopping complete. Thank you internet.
I haven't ordered our holiday cards yet because I can't stop torturing myself.

I'm preparing an entire post on the cards I got for my birthday. Some were quite epic.

I got quite buried today and didn't get enough returned calls or emails made, this happens almost daily.

Kate grew about an inch overnight last week. She'll be the only 4 year old that can dunk a basketball.

Loved all the birthday wishes. Thank you again. To all of you that guessed Silence of the Lambs in my last post, job well done. I love that movie!
Also stemming from those comments; yes Kathy, I will marry you. :)

Scott watches really bad game shows on the Game Show Network during the day. Please give me some ideas of tv series that are out on DVD that I can rent or buy to make the torture end. Oh, and it can't be CSI, NCIS, or Criminal Minds because that is what he's watching if he's not watching the game shows.

I have about 60 pages left in a book that has taken me forever to read so I'm going to shush up for now and finish the damn book. Sleep, who needs it?

Anonymous –   – (December 2, 2010 at 11:35 PM)  

curb your enthusiasm, sopranos, hear how i met your mother is funny

Anonymous –   – (December 3, 2010 at 6:19 AM)  

Our family is addicted to sons of anarchy they just finished the 3rd season so 1 n 2 r on dvd we also like vampire diaries. Sara

Nick  – (December 3, 2010 at 6:10 PM)  

Six Feet Under

Deadwood

Dexter

...none of which are "family" friendly. Just sayin'.

Post a Comment