Can't quite do it

Sorry kids, today I can't quite rally. I want so badly to glaze over the issues, to put up the happy pictures from our weekend and use pretty words to say were fine.
Not going to happen today. The energy it takes to do that needs to be spent in other areas of my life.
Dad and I had to drag Scott out to the doctor this afternoon (in the beautiful 17 degree weather). After hitting a temp of 102 this morning he had to be seen. He's started on a high dose antibiotic. He's definatly got something going on we just don't know from where, ther are just too many options. I'm really hoping this does the trick because the alternative is a stay in the hospital.
He was feeling pretty crappy by bedtime tonight. I'm just hoping he sleeps better.

I'm not going to sit here and bitch endelessly. So I'll sign off. Tomorrow is another day.

Colleen  – (December 7, 2010 at 8:08 AM)  

Sorry B : (
Hoping Scott feels better soon.

BigDan  – (December 7, 2010 at 8:41 AM)  

Hey there... give us a call for anything.

Anonymous –   – (December 7, 2010 at 8:56 AM)  

Hope you feel better Scott. Keeping you all in my prayers :)

missy dappen  – (December 7, 2010 at 1:48 PM)  

Feel better, Scott! Sending lots of love your way, Brandi!

Anonymous –   – (December 7, 2010 at 4:48 PM)  

Hi guys. I hope you are feeling better today Scott. Hugs to you all. Keep your chins up. Ann

Post a Comment