What's your malfunction?

There comes a time in a photographers life that she (or he) simply must bite the bullet and delete some photos. My computer has been SCREAMING at me for months to delete. My parents heard it's cries (or maybe they were mine...whatever) and got me a 1TB external hard drive to move photos onto so I wouldn't have to delete too much.
While attempting to make room on my computer for the Christmas photos I somehow managed to royally mess things up. I spent the better part of nap time and a little bit of time tonight working on it.
I've got things fixed and I'm rocking again. I've got to be honest I'm so sick of computers and photos you all are going to have to wait a little longer for the Christmas footage.
This photo of Kate from Christmas morning sums up my current mood.



What? Why are we seeing it twice?

You're not seeing it twice. It's just your imagination.
Kidding, I'm testing something out. Can you tell the difference between the two photos? Does one look better than the other? If so which one.

Thanks for the help. If you want to see what else I did today the other blog has a little something from me.

Rush tomorrow. More fever for Scott tonight. Looking forward to hearing Dr. Jacobs thoughts on the situation but not expecting any real information.

Brandi.Out

Anonymous –   – (December 27, 2010 at 11:46 PM)  

I think the first one has a little more clarity.My, my she is her mothers daughter isn't she?(haha).I'm sorry Scott isn't up to par,I hope you got to enjoy the holidays.Happy New Year and God Bless.Nancy

Scott  – (December 28, 2010 at 8:00 AM)  

Yeah, I think the first photo as well but it's incredibly subtle. Good luck with Dr. J!

Nick  – (December 28, 2010 at 11:35 AM)  

Might want to check into "Carbonite"; $5/month, auto-backup in the background, "cloud" storage. For a person like me (hit very hard with the ADD stick), it has been a god-send.

Nick

Anonymous –   – (December 29, 2010 at 8:47 AM)  

the first one :) Hope everything went well at Rush. Have a great day!

Post a Comment