#33

In honor of my 33rd birthday here's a list of 33 things I've figured out over the years.

1- snow makes cold bearable.

2- Someone can disappoint you and that's ok. But it's not ok to disappoint yourself.
3- Smothering food in sauces and gravy doesn't make anything taste better.
4- Anything said with a Boston accent is sexy.
5- You can't pick your family but you can pick your friends. Choose wisely.
6- Peas are just gross.
7- My soul is quiet at 2000ft AGL

8- You can give birth without any medication.
9- Contrary to popular belief, you can remember every single, painful, moment of child birth.
10- I am and will always be my own worst enemy.
11- Chocolate cake is never bad.
12- I look good in a pink hard hat (Thanks J)

12- Capers will make me gag.
13- In complete chaos I am always calm.
14- Starbucks is the work of the Gods.

15- Classic is always the right choice.
16- Don't order a sofa and loveseat off of a 2x2 fabric swatch.
17- I get antsy if life is too boring.
18- I see life in the details not in the big picture.

19- I am a people pleaser.
20- There is no such thing as a good infomercial.
21- My self control (or lack there of) will be the death of me.
22- Movie lines are best quoted by my brothers.

23- Sports are only entertaining when seen live or played.
24- I can exist on 4 hours of sleep a day for months on end.
25- If I have money to spend on myself I will find nothing I want.
26- Brushing your teeth is much more fun if you dance around and "sing" an early 90's hip-hop song.
27- American Girl by Tom Petty will always make me dance (bonus points to the person that can tell me what movie that song is in).
28- Last Dance with Mary Jane by Tom Petty immediately transports me to high school dances.
29- I am not a good mall shopper.
30- I hate feeling stupid.
31- I'm a pretty good cook.
32- I'm opinionated, critical and judgemental but I always try to see the good in everyone.
33- I was put on this earth to be the best mom I can be to this beautiful face.

Alli –   – (December 1, 2010 at 10:07 PM)  

Silence of the Lambs...happy 33rd!

Colleen  – (December 1, 2010 at 11:26 PM)  

Happy Birthday!! I especially love #4.

Jennifer Pfaff –   – (December 2, 2010 at 8:20 AM)  

Silence of the Lambs when he kidnaps the senators daughter when she helps him get the sofa out of the van

Anonymous –   – (December 2, 2010 at 12:07 PM)  

Happy Birthday Brandi!!!! :)

Scott  – (December 2, 2010 at 3:28 PM)  

Happy birthday B. And yes, it's totally Silence of the Lambs - "It puts the lotion in the basket." Just wanted to add that tidbit. I have to agree with #31 whole heartedly and add "fantastic baker."

Kath  – (December 2, 2010 at 5:58 PM)  

Plain and simple Brandi, you are awesome!!

Post a Comment