Dear Santa,

Quick update....
Spoke with the doctor today about Scott. We decided to give Scott today to work on the fever situation (he woke up fever free) before doing more testing. When I spoke with BigDan tonight at 5:30 I was cautiously optimistic that we would make it through day. By 6pm Scott was running a fever.
Why oh why did I open my mouth? Someone smack me.

Oh wait, I can't count on you guys. Nothing but calls, texts, emails, and comments all telling me to buy Kate a dog. You're not helping me people.

Kate did give me reprieve today though.

She asked the big guy for an Ariel doll and not a puppy. Phew!

Lots of pictures from our play date with Nicole and Brandon at the mall. Those will have to wait, the snow blowing outside is warning me of an early morning date with my snow blower.

Jennifer Pfaff –   – (December 9, 2010 at 10:00 PM)  

Call Bonnie she will set you straight about not getting a dog--she yelled at me for encouraging it and stating I would buy you one!

Anonymous –   – (December 10, 2010 at 7:10 AM)  

Trust me you don't want a puppy!!! They are harder than a newborn!!! Is this the Santa at Spring Hill Mall?

Tiffanie

Brandi  – (December 10, 2010 at 1:16 PM)  

Note to self- spend more time with Bonnie and Tiffanie.

@Tiffanie - yep that's the Spring Hill Santa. He's the best!

Anonymous –   – (December 10, 2010 at 4:25 PM)  

I saw the most ADORABLE little white puppy today -- on a calendar!!!!! Want me to get it for Katie?

Unc

Sere  – (December 11, 2010 at 10:38 AM)  

I have some adorable all white puppies just speaking KT's name haha. They are little rascals that would be complete pain in the butts but very snuggly and cuddly. Love you guys.

Post a Comment