The day I made 8 cookies

8 kinds of cookies... done... complete....finished.

Brandi... done...complete...no where near finished.

It's not often I toot my own horn but *toot* I rocked it today. On top of the cookies I also managed to get packages mailed, Christmas cards mailed, and all but one (f-off Best Buy) present purchased.
Dinner was homemade (by someone else but I had to answer the text asking if we wanted some). Girl child is in bed and Scott is basically set for the night.

Now it's time to move on the wrapping phase of the evening.

Wish me luck.

Tomorrow Scott has a bone scan. Turns out the bone scan is a 4 hour ordeal... who knew?... That's going to be rather interesting. Scott is going to be in a narcotics coma from trying to keep the pain at bay. Good times, good times.

Keep rocking in the free world people.

*Holy crap! I just wrote an entire blog post and spell check found nothing. This is monumental.*

Colleen  – (December 21, 2010 at 9:49 PM)  

Have fun!! I just did some of mine. I haven't even started the baking yet. Probably a good idea as I have a tendency to eat the bad things!!!

Anonymous –   – (December 22, 2010 at 6:31 AM)  

Good luck today. We will be thinking of you all. All our love. Sara

Post a Comment