Guess What...



I got my snow. Lots and lots of pretty white fluffy snow.

Kate wouldn't go out and play with me. She didn't want to get her new socks wet. Don't ask, I don't understand it. That's ok, she and Scott played inside and I got to take some photos.

My snow blower wouldn't start. I have a very nice neighbor that plowed the end of the drive and it wasn't too cold outside so I enjoyed the exercise of shoveling. Guess what Dad is going to do tomorrow when he visits... sorry Dad.

I was attempting to use a local printer for my never ending photo printing for the holidays. Sent them 4 things and they look horrible. I'm going back to my standard Mpix.com. Good thing I just got an email for free shipping.

Scott started really feeling ill (100temp) at the same time as I was trying to put Kate to bed. Big girl headed upstairs ("wif the lights on Mama, cause I scared in the dark") and waited for me almost patiently.

Life and snow... beautiful, soft, delicate, fun, heartwarming, soul filling, sloppy, messy, dangerous, ruthless, blood sucking, challenging.
This is the turtle that hides under the bush on my front walk. He's kind of the Witt family mascot.

Anonymous –   – (December 5, 2010 at 2:38 AM)  

I hope Scott will be feeling better.Love the turtle,it looks like E.T.We are tortuga people,Kate is such a good girl.Always thinking of you guys.Love Nancy

Sere  – (December 5, 2010 at 8:57 PM)  

I am sooo jealous of your snow *pout*. I so want snow for my family picture but I don't think my wish is going to be answered in time to send out Christmas cards. Time to think about Plan B because we got nuthin' as far as snow goes. Hope Scott is feeling better soon. Love you guys!

Post a Comment