Confirmation

We got the results back today and I've read them myself. In radiology mumbo-jumbo they say basically what I already knew. Scott has osteomylitis. It's in his left fibula, his left femur, his left knee join and his pelvis.
Yep, pretty much fucking sucks. There are times I wish I didn't know as much as I do. This is one of those times.
We consult with Dr. Jacobs (vascular surgeon extraordinaire) on Tuesday. I don't know what he's going to say, there are no answers.

Now that I've told you all, I'm done with it for the holiday. You won't hear be talk about it again until Tuesday unless something goes awry. Scott is feeling fine and we are going to crazy this Christmas. Lots and lots of family time. Plenty of board games, card games, good food, photos and a huge helping of love.

Merry Christmas Eve Eve.

Colleen  – (December 24, 2010 at 4:26 PM)  

I am so sorry B. I hope you guys have some fun despite this news. thinking of you!

Post a Comment