2 problems

Nothing ever goes according to plan. Considering I did very little to plan the adventure were on I'm amazed that there are only 2 problems. #1 there is not Starbucks in this sunshine village of Walt Disney World. Seriously, all the overly perky people and no Starbucks?!?! What is this Dante's 10th circle of hell.
Kidding... mostly. I did hear that our resort (the Polynesian) has the best gourmet coffee joint in the park. Woohoo!!
#2 there is no wifi in this joint. Further more, its dial up access that costs $10 a day. Yep, I'm going to be working from my phone for this trip. Sucks for you guys. You'll have to wait to see my beautiful baby girl enjoying herself in the beautiful Florida sun.

Non-problems
Kate is a fantastic traveler. Seriously, a champ. No crying, no whining, no drama. Amazing considering we were flying during her nap time. This being her first commercial aviation flight I was a little nervous. After we landed I asked her what she thought of the flight. Her response, "I like when you fly the little plane better mommy". That's my girl!

The resort had a fresh flower lei, princess balloon, sucker, tiara, autograph book and pen along with a Happy Birthday Katie button for us upon arrival. It was awesome.

Kate was asleep 50seconds after her head hit the pillow.

My wonderful parents are here to join in the fun. I did get all the way through O'Hare airport handling everything for Kate and I solo. I needed to know I could do it. Papa better be careful because now that I've proven I can, I don't need to do it myself anymore.

So excited for breakfast with Winnie the Pooh and friends tomorrow morning and a day spent at the Magic Kingdom.

I'm getting carpal tunnel from typing so I'm shutting up now.

Have a magical day!

BigDan  – (May 9, 2011 at 11:16 PM)  

Have a great time!!! Sucks about the Starbucks, though!

Unknown  – (May 10, 2011 at 6:36 AM)  

i have the chills thinking about how excited she will be when she sees the castle... like any little princess. have a magical time!

*rmurray - tb*

Jen  – (May 10, 2011 at 7:52 AM)  

Have so much fun!!! Kate is going to be so in awe the first time she sees the Castle and the Magic of DisneyWorld! You are staying at a beautiful hotel! Hope you guys have a Magical Time! :) The starbucks thing sucks, I am with you there. :)

Colleen  – (May 10, 2011 at 8:25 AM)  

boo about the no starbucks!!!

I love the Polynesian!! Stayed there a long time ago and would love to do it again. Have a great time!!!

Anonymous –   – (May 10, 2011 at 11:49 AM)  

I know there is a Starbucks close to the resorts but I think its in a Marriott!! I'm a Starbucks addict I look online everytime I go somewhere!! I kow I have a problem lol

Tiffanie

missy dappen  – (May 10, 2011 at 12:25 PM)  

Can't wait to see pics! Have an awesome time!

Reese  – (May 10, 2011 at 4:57 PM)  

Nice Alighieri reference, Sister! Damn near knocked me out of the chair!

Anonymous –   – (May 10, 2011 at 7:03 PM)  

so glad you made it safely. hope this is everything kate could want. cant wait to c the pics.
samantha

Post a Comment