Is this Sunday?

I don't know what day it is? It happens.



I do know that I spent yesterday in my Happy Place. Happy Place requires lots of attention this time of year. I'm happy to give it.
Kate stayed behind with Grandma and Grandpa so I could really get some work done.

Back early this morning, driving in some amazing fog. A trip to the theater to see Kung Fu Panda 2. Now, my baby girl stirs restlessly in her bed with a fever. Sounds like the holiday weekend plans just came to a screeching halt.

Anonymous –   – (May 30, 2011 at 12:43 AM)  

Must be something going around,Teagan has a fever too.If it continues raining like it has its hard to plan anything.Hope the rest of your week is better.Love Nancy

BigDan  – (May 30, 2011 at 7:53 AM)  

The fog was intense here, as well. We couldn't see a half block past our condo. It was as if the city disappeared. I actually like days like this. You feel so alone (for me, a good thing, at times) when enveloped by fog.

Post a Comment