a Girl, her Dad and a Dream

The last conversation Kate and Scott had was about Kate's wish to meet Princess Ariel (The Little Mermaid). Scott promised Kate that one day she would get to meet Ariel. And today after waiting in the shortest line of the day, in a beautifully shaded area of the park, protected from the few minutes of rain, Kate got her wish.
Scott was watching over her. I'm sure of it.

Can't wait to show you all the wonderful pictures. We had a truly magical day today.
Home tomorrow. It will be good to be back.

Lindsey @ The Hill House  – (May 11, 2011 at 8:58 PM)  

It gives me chills how things work out. So glad it was great for her.

Saskija  – (May 11, 2011 at 9:13 PM)  

Still crying for u guys. So glad it all went well. See you soon!?
Saskija

Kevin  – (May 11, 2011 at 9:21 PM)  

This is the post I've been waiting to see ever since we found out you guys were going. I hope it delivered on wishes for everybody
Ariel was in Adventurland just as you cross over the bridge wasn't she? I apologize if knowing this frightens you. I honestly hope I was wrong:) Safe travels to you all

Post a Comment