Music Monday



Scott would sing this song in its entirety to my very pregnant stomach.
After Kate was born it was one of his go to lullabies. Strange but true.

Kate had her four year well kid check today. She did an awesome job. For the first time since her birth Kate was not off the charts for height. She was barely on the chart at 100%. Meaning Kate at 44'' tall has some crazy ass height. She's also turned into a little string bean. The doctor isn't worried about it so I won't be either.
We spent some time talking about the impact on Kate from losing Scott. Her doctor was terrific as always and gave me lots of resources and reassured me that Kate is doing wonderful. So far, I haven't completely messed her up. GO ME!

In my "kick in the pants" moment of the day, I got in the car and on auto-pilot I picked up the phone and called Scott. The voicemail message instantly brought me back to reality. Yep, that stung.

I've got some photo processing to do but I'll give you this one teaser photo from our trip away.


Not to toot my own horn but... ~~TOOT~~ This photo is straight out of the camera. No editing, no nothing. Just click and post. Woohoo!!

3Chicks 1Dude  – (May 24, 2011 at 6:12 PM)  

Beautiful shot B! Especially right out of the camera. Way to go!

Hugs!
Sere

Lindsey @ The Hill House  – (May 25, 2011 at 12:21 PM)  

Good grief toot away! I don't even think I know how to edit a photo to make it look like that! :)

Post a Comment