Happy 4th of July

Mobile Blog Alert-spelling disclaimer applies.

Had a wonderful holiday weekend. Full of family, friends, fun and festival foods.
I'm feeling very fappy (fat and happy - thanks S12 and Kristen for the term).
Scott survived the outings quite well. K and I couldn't get enough and went back for more today.

I would love to show all of you the fantastic photos from the past couple days but we've had a tragic death in the family. Our wireless router has finally given up its fight. Thus, I have no real internet acess until Wednesday evening when the repair guy comes with our new family member.

How was everyones 4th? Share with me. I'll still get comments sent to my phone so please be my source of entertainment until Wednesday.

XOXOXO

Anonymous –   – (July 6, 2010 at 5:14 PM)  

Glad you all had a great fourth.I'm sorry we couldn't come.The bad bad lady at the vets office Saturday hit Mathilda's leg muscle and she was very sore and unhappy.The noise on the 4th didn't help either.She is our lhasa apso,20 pounds of pure shedless delight and she's all white.I could give Dr.Suess a run for his money.More later.Love Nancy and Gary.

missy dappen  – (July 6, 2010 at 6:09 PM)  

Hi Witts! Sorry to hear about your router- frustrating! Can't wait to see pics from the weekend!

As for us, I'll have to send you the video of our Friday night to your email- it's a bit much for the visually fragile :) Eventful weekend though: 2-day long belated celebration of my roommie's engagement mixed with tons of time with friends and some fireworks- we were able to see at least 1/2 a dozen different fireworks shows from our rooftop. And we may have set off a couple ourselves. Charlie (dog) was not a fan.

Hope all is well on the homestead! xoxo

Post a Comment