I Need Your Help

Mobile Blogging - spelling disclaimer applies

I usually reserve begging you all for your thoughts, prayers, happy thoughts and crossed fingers for when Scott is sick.
This will be the one exception to that rule.
I'm on my knees begging. We have a house showing tonight from 530-630. I need so desperatly to sell this house I can't even begin to describe it.
For those of you that don't know our house went on the market literally 2 weeks before the market collapsed and it's been there ever since.
This house is huge and way, way more than we need. Everyday is a struggle for me to keep up with the 4 bathrooms, 5 bedrooms not to mention the almost 1 acre of land that comes with it.
So, please, please send some of that magic love this way. I HAVE to get out of this house before it kills me.
And I should add, I LOVE this house. I built it and I've painted every wall in the 4300square feet. This house is my blood, sweat and tears. Its the house we brought Kate home too. We have so many happy memories here and I'll miss it terribly. But, as I said its eating me alive.
Some love please!

Mommy of Two  – (July 9, 2010 at 4:42 PM)  

Sending all the good luck I can...and I understand the feelings you have about the house, good and bad. Looking forward to a good report tonight!
Mwah

Anonymous –   – (July 10, 2010 at 2:35 AM)  

All good thoughts are coming your way.Love Nancy

BigDan  – (July 10, 2010 at 8:16 AM)  

Thinking of you guys. Hope all went well.
Dan and Kath

Anonymous –   – (July 11, 2010 at 2:37 PM)  

Hope it all went well!! Good luck! Hopefully the markets are starting to head back up again for you. Prayers and love! Sere

Post a Comment